Incremental Consolidation and Swell Testing Load Frame / Test System
Sample Geotechnical Report
Geocomp is pleased to introduce a smaller version of its world-popular and versatile LoadTrac-II. This smaller version, LoadTrac-III,
is dedicated to running fully-automated consolidation and swell tests. Like its big brother, one automated system will replace
five manual ones in terms of production running incremental consolidation tests according to ASTM D2435 Method B, where successive
load increments are applied after 100% primary consolidation. A full, incremental consolidation test can be completed in 24 to 48
hours on most materials. Other testing capabilities include fully automated constant load and constant volume swell tests.
Applicable Test Standards
- ASTM D-2435 Incremental Consolidation
- AASHTO T-216 Incremental Consolidation
- ASTM D-4546 One Dimensional Swell or Settlement Potential of Cohesive Soils
- Total automation, control, data collection and reporting of test results
- Prepare tables and plots of report quality within minutes of completing a test.
- Geo-NET compatibility lets unit be accessed and controlled over a computer network
- Generate columns of data for easy reduction using your own spreadsheet software