Careers: Engineer - Entry Level
- BS degree Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Able to work in group enviroment
- Collect data, gather information or documents
- Perform standard computations or analysis
- Prepare drawings and visual aids using various software
- Observe construction activities
- Performs basic survey work
- Manipulate raw, collected data
- Assists with installation of instruments
- Field work required
- Driver’s license a plus
Geocomp is a leader in instrumentation monitoring. Prestigious projects such as; World Trade Center, 2nd Avenue,
East Side Access, are examples of the projects Geocomp has monitored in the New York area.
To obtain understand of our world exposure, visit www.geocomp.com
Geocomp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
[Back to Careers]