Incremental Consolidation Load Frame / Test System
Sample Geotechnical Report
LoadTrac II system for incremental consolidation and swell testing fully automates an entire consolidation test. Constant load and constant volume swell tests
can be run automatically. Once a sample is placed in the load frame, the test conditions programmed, and the test started, the LoadTrac II system performs
the complete test without intervention by the user. The computer automatically increments to the next
stress by using conditions specified by the user. Incremental consolidation test can be completed in 24 to 48 hrs on most materials.
Applicable Test Standards
- ASTM D-2435 Incremental Consolidation
- AASHTO T-216 Incremental Consolidation
- ASTM D-4546 One Dimensional Swell or Settlement Potential of Cohesive Soils
- Choose capacity to fit user needs from 45 kN (10,000 lbs.) to 90 kN (20,000 lbs.) models
- Total automation, control, data collection and reporting of test results
- Prepare tables and plots of report quality within minutes of completing a test.
- Geo-NET compatibility lets unit be accessed and controlled over a computer network
- Generate columns of data for easy reduction using your own spreadsheet software