Constant Rate of Strain Consolidation (CRS) Load Frame / Test System
Sample Geotechnical Report
The LoadTrac-III/FlowTrac-II system fully automates the performance of a Controlled Strain Loading Consolidation (CSL) test.
Once a soil sample is in place, and the test conditions selected, the LoadTrac-III/FlowTrac-II system will run the entire CRCS test from
start to finish. The LoadTrac II/FlowTrac-II system consolidates the sample through a loading path specified by the user using constant rate of strain loading.
Applicable Test Standards
- ASTM D-4186 One-Dimensional Consolidation Properties of Soils Using Controlled-Strain Loading
- Capacity of 11kN (2,500 lbs.) model
- Total automation, control, data collection and reporting of test results
- Prepare tables and plots of report quality within minutes of completing a test.
- Generate columns of data for easy reduction using your own spreadsheet software
- Ability to access and control the unit over a computer network using Geo-Net option