California Bearing Ratio (CBR) Load Frame / Test System
Sample Geotechnical Report
LoadTrac II loadframe provides compression/extension testing for a number of geotechnical tests that must
have accurate control of the rate of displacement during loading. With accessories, the unit can perform
CBR, unconfined compression and triaxial shear phase testing.
Applicable Test Standards
- ASTM D-1883
- AASHTO T-193 Standard Method for CBR (California Bearing Ratio) of Laboratory-Compacted Soils
- Choose capacity to fit user needs from 45 kN (10,000 lbs.) to 90 kN (20,000 lbs.) models
- Total automation, control, data collection and reporting of test results
- Prepare tables and plots of report quality within minutes of completing a test.
- Geo-NET compatibility lets unit be accessed and controlled over a computer network
- Generate columns of data for easy reduction using your own spreadsheet software